With the beginning of the clergy sex abuse and cover-up criminal trial in Philadelphia, as well as the recent guilty plea from Orange County (CA) priest Denis Lyons, I wanted to post a list of all of the currently active clergy criminal cases in the United States. If I have missed any, let me know. All of these are for sexual abuse or conspiracy to commit abuse, except for Fr. McCloskey in Albany. He was charged with fleeing from the police, reckless driving and auto theft.
- Diocese of San Diego – Reverend Jose Davila
- Diocese of Sacramento – Reverend Uriel Ojeda
- Diocese of Kansas City/St. Joseph – Bishop Robert Finn
- Diocese of Venice, Florida – Reverend Bernard Chojnacki
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Diocese of Brooklyn – Reverend Thomas Brady
- Diocese of Albany – Reverend Francis McCloskey